Friday, February 8, 2008

The 3 Steps to Making Money With Blogs

Blogs are such a fun thing to use when first starting out on the internet. If you aren’t familiar with blogs well, maybe you own a face book, MySpace or something else like that. Well, it is kind of the same thing except it is used more for your opinions on things and also to express whatever it is that you are feeling. Lately there have been many people using blogs these days because they are realizing what a great effect they have on their home business.

A blog can get the word out there quickly if you have a new product to launch or a new website of some sort. Blogs are ranked highly amongst Google so you would have a better chance getting ranked in the search engines then you would if you started your own website from scratch. In my past experiences, it took my regular website 3 months to get indexed by Google. Then I set up a blog at blogger to see if that would help my website out. Well, long story short, my blog was indexed within 4 days of me setting it up and writing in it.

I was completely shocked! I figured that if a blog can get indexed that fast, I can’t even begin to think how much money I could be making. So, I started a whole bunch of blogs on different subjects and they all got indexed into the search engines extremely fast!

Today, I would like to walk you threw how you can set up a blog to start making money from it immediately. After this article, hopefully you can then go on and explore all of the blogging possibilities like I have.

1. Blogger

Blogger is probably the best blog site to use because it was created by Google they. This will already give you brownie points off the bat because you are using their site. Another reason blogger is so good to use is because they are a free site to join.

2. Topic

Once you create a blogger account, you need to think of a topic that you can write about and teach others about as well. Make sure that the topic you are thinking about is something that will interest other s. Next, you need to find all of the keywords that people are searching for about this topic and then monetize these keywords into your blog.

3. Click bank

Next, find a product that relates to your topic and create a hop link for it. At the end of your posts you can leave that link at the bottom and then you will start to see that money roll in. People will buy the products that you offer.

No comments: